- Reach out to your local Bunzl contact and discuss whether VIP is a good option for you.
- Align the masterdata of the traded items and of EDI-related company data with Bunzl.
- Register for VIP (about 5 minutes). Though quite self-explanatory, a step-by-step guide on the registration process is available here.
- You will receive your password in an email.
- You agree with your Bunzl contact person that you both start using the VIP portal for the order-to-cash process.
- Congratulations, you are ready to use the portal!
Also please be reminded that for any troubleshooting, you can always reach out to your local EDI contact. If necessary, they will escalate your question to the BCE EDI team.