Tired and bored of your current EDI job where you just onboard new customers using the same technique over and over again? That is when you might want to consider to become a GlobalEdiGeek and join our team.
The Bunzl EDI environment is highly complex, uses the latest developments in EDI/MFT and the Bunzl EDI team, the GlobalEdiGeeks, tries to adopt new techniques and stay ahead of the competition.
We have a small central EDI team and have people working in our local companies that manage/coordinate the day-to-day EDI operations and initiate projects.
So, if you think you are tough enough and are able to:
- Analyze a business process and come up with a solution using Supply Chain Data Integration
- Manage a project in an effective way
- Communicate with both technical people, the business, customers and supplier
- Speak/Read/Write at least 2 languages (of which one is English)
- Initiate projects and translate this into a decent RFC
- Work in a ScrumBan environment
and you know:
- What we are talking about when we mention EDIFACT, cXML, UBL, JSON, AS2 and X.400
- The difference between Process Automation and Supply Chain Data Integration
- How to motivate people to use the correct solution
- Why EDI/MFT is different from using API’s and when to use which
then contact us!
We have job opportunities on a regular basis which will be posted here, but even if there are no published vacancies at the moment, we always welcome and consider your application.
What we offer:
- A challenging and dynamic environment where your job is what you make of it
- Good primary and secondary terms, based on function and experience
- Working in an international environment
- Room for personal development, including training, courses etc.
- Work with a professional Central EDI team
We are not looking for:
- People who consider themselves experts after reading 1 book or doing 1 project
- Developers/Mapping specialists/Technical consultants
- Headhunters that want to search for us
- Outsourcing/Temp workers
- New EDI/MFT solution offerings